RIAK Python Client

Tumaini axios1980 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:50:07 EDT 2014

Hello All,
Am new to Riak and relatively new to Python but was interested in using the
Python Client rather than using curl on the command line. I am trying to
follow the tutorial here
http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/taste-of-riak/python/
<http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/taste-of-riak/python/>   but there
must be something am missing.

I already have a three cluster node up and running.

I first use "easy_install riak" and that seems fine.

I then go to python and type in "import riak" and I get the error
"ImportError: No module named riak".

Am not sure how to get the riak module visible to my python, can anyone give
me some pointers?

Thanks in advance?

Tumaini