CorrugatedIron - Unity3D Issue

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Thu Oct 9 11:39:32 EDT 2014

Hi Sheraz,

The CorrugatedIron client uses .NET 4-specific features. This thread
explains why Unity3D is "stuck" on .NET 2:

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity3d-in-net-framework-4-0.230746/

At this point in time I would recommend your game server run in an
application server (IIS or windows host) targeting the .NET 2
framework, and have data access in a different process targeting .NET
4.0.

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer / CSE