API for Creation of Bucket Types

John Kline jkline at riotgames.com
Tue Oct 14 11:08:56 EDT 2014

Luke,

Docker interactive shells are only used when running a docker image locally
for testing. When running in production Docker images typically do not run
SSH server, making ssh connections to the running image impossible.

Isaac,
What you may consider doing is looking at using nsenter. This utility
allows you to switch to the containers namespace and execute commands from
within the container without forcing you to run ssh server and and init
process just to try and do riak-admin.

https://github.com/jpetazzo/nsenter

Cheers,
John