FreeBSD 10 packages?

Mike Carlson m87carlson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 18:39:51 EDT 2014

I've found the Riak 2.0.1 (pkgng-based package) for FreeBSD 10, but I was
wondering if the other Riak tools will also be available?

Riak-CS, Stanchion, and Riak-CS-Control all have 9.x packages, and it would
be excellent if 10.x packages were published

Also, the Riak 2.0.1 package seems to require the FreeBSD 9 compat package,
however, I wonder if it it actually needs gcc (4.8 seemed to work fine).

If it uses libstdc++ from the compat package, Riak 2.0 will not run at all,
it must use a gcc provided libstdc++

I can open up issues in github if that is helpful, I just don't know which
project top open the issue with

Thank you very much!

Mike C