[ANN] Riak CS 1.5.1

Toby Corkindale toby at dryft.net
Wed Oct 22 00:48:44 EDT 2014

Soo.... wouldn't it make sense for the repository containing Riak
1.4.x to be the same one that contains Riak CS 1.5.x, rather than Riak
2.x?
Otherwise I suspect it'll be a bit too easy to accidentally upgrade
riak from 1.4 to 2.0. (There are ways to prevent that with package
pinning, but maybe some users will forget)

Just a thought, anyway.

-Toby