Can't set long node name. Ubuntu 14.04

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Wed Oct 29 12:06:46 EDT 2014

Hi,

Can you provide your riak.conf file? It looks as though SSL is
partially configured.

Before your next start attempt, please run the following:

rm -rf /var/lib/riak/ring/*
rm -rf /var/lib/riak/generated.configs/*
rm -rf /var/lib/riak/cluster_meta/*
rm -f /etc/riak/*.config

With regard to the ulimit warning, please be sure to read our
documentation on Linux installation and tuning:

http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/ops/tuning/open-files-limit/
http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/ops/tuning/linux/

--
Luke Bakken