Can't set long node name. Ubuntu 14.04

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Thu Oct 30 12:36:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

Actually the Riak defaults will suit you fine for n_val and other
bucket properties. You may want to reduce ring size from 64 to 16
since it'll be a small cluster. If you reduce ring size, you'll want
to execute the "rm" command I provided to clear out data and
configuration, then re-start your nodes and re-build your cluster.

Have fun with your project.
--
Luke Bakken
Engineer / CSE