Riak cluster on Docker

lloyd at writersglen.com lloyd at writersglen.com
Fri Sep 5 12:27:56 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'd be much interesting collaborating.

I have five Dell Optiplex 745's that I'm setting up and dedicating to riak.

Among other interests, Jesse Gumm and I are writing a book on building applications with Nitrogen. We plan to include a chapter that shows how to build several db back-ends, including riak.

I found these two resources quite helpful, but I do approach the problem with some apprehension since I'm new to ansible and riak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVaZxaJ9NOA
http://www.slideshare.net/dataloop/ansible-vagrant-and-riak-bryan-hunt-at-doxlon

Hope to hear from you.

All the best,