Error on crash.log

Jorge Garrido gomez zgbjgg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:22:08 EDT 2014

Hello

My team detected the next error on our riak cluster:

2014-09-15 11:09:14 =SUPERVISOR REPORT====
     Supervisor: {local,riak_pipe_fitting_sup}
     Context:    shutdown_error
     Reason:     noproc
     Offender:   [{pid,<0.12743.378>},{name,undefined},{mfargs,{riak_pipe_fitting,start_link,[]}},{restart_type,temporary},{shutdown,2000},{child_type,worker}]

We don’t know what is it, but sometimes our local application is disconnected from riak protobuffers client with a reqpb_timeout, we use erlang client,  the next are the configuration for our cluster:

Riak version 1.4.2.
Cluster with 4 nodes.
Enable search on all nodes.
All default settings on vm.args and app.config

I hope you can help us,