Getting: curl: (56) Recv failure: Connection reset by peer while trying to create admin user for Riak-CS on AWS

Ammar Ahmed aahmed at cccis.com
Tue Sep 16 14:05:36 EDT 2014

Thanks Luke,
Command:
curl -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -XPOST http://172.31.45.148:8080/riak-cs/user --data '{"email":"foobar at example.com", "name":"admin user"}'

The IP address above is private to the Ubuntu instance. Email also was changed.
I also added port 8080 to the security group used by the cluster.
Output with -vvv:
(x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.22.0 OpenSSL/1.0.1 zlib/1.2.3.4 libidn/1.23 librtmp/2.3
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap pop3 pop3s rtmp rtsp smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM NTLM_WB SSL libz TLS-SRP
Thanks,