If I go to RICON 2014

Sargun Dhillon sargun at sargun.me
Fri Sep 19 15:54:11 EDT 2014

Although, I'm not a Basho engineer, I work for a partner. I've
deployed Riak, and Riak-CS in production services. I promise you don't
have to stay in your corner if you want to talk about deploying, and
using Riak. You'll find me at the conference. There tends to be some
split of industry types, and academics. You'll have fun, I promise.