Brokenness specific to nginx and jets3t with Riak CS

Toby Corkindale toby at dryft.net
Thu Sep 25 02:24:38 EDT 2014

Quite update to mention that by removing some extra (unneeded) custom
headers from the proxy configuration and fiddling with some other
nginx options, I'm at a point where Riak CS throws an actual error
back rather than disconnecting prematurely.
The error now returned is below. I'm wondering if something else nginx
is doing is causing the request to get mangled enough that it doesn't
work.. but hard to tell what, or why :/

ResponseCode: 403, ResponseStatus: Forbidden, XML Error Message: <?xml
version=\"1.0\"
encoding=\"UTF-8\"?><Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access
Denied</Message><Resource>/upload-service/da417126-8651-4be5-b552-6d125bb7b27c/coreos_production_ami_hvm.txt</Resource><RequestId></RequestId></Error>

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer