Riak CS need for 5 servers?

Shankar Dhanasekaran shankar at opendrops.com
Fri Apr 3 14:39:10 EDT 2015

Thanks for the links and additional explanation Chris. I will go through
them.

One more question. My hosting provider sets a hard limit on the harddisk
size at the time of order. I go with, say, 20TB harddisk per server and
order 5 of them, I can get Riak running but I will still be limited to
20TB. If I need to increase my harddisk space, I would have to upgrade my
hardware that allows more disk bays. (limitation of my provider).

So if I needed to increase the capacity to, say, 60TB, will it work if I
add 5 more 60TB servers to the existing pool and decommission the old ones
after the data are replicated? How long does it take and how do I know the
replication is complete in the newly joined nodes?