object sizes

Alex De la rosa alex.rosa.box at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:51:49 EDT 2015

Also, I forgot, i'm most interested on bucket_types instead of simple riak
buckets. Being able how my mutable data inside a MAP/SET has grown.

For a traditional standard bucket I can calculate the size of what I'm
sending before, so Riak won't get data bigger than 1MB. Problem arise in
MAPS/SETS that can grown.

Thanks,
Alex