Riak 2.0 Pre/Post commit

Matthew Brender mbrender at basho.com
Thu Apr 16 13:14:01 EDT 2015

Hi Humberto,

Excuse the delay here - this question slipped through. Can you walk
through what you're trying to do?

When it comes to hook examples, the best examples are kept up-to-date
on this page [1]. I found one example from this blog post [2] which
you can jump to by searching the page for "% pre- and post-commit hook
functions."

[1] http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/using/commit-hooks
[2] http://yetanotherthought.com/riak-multinode-installation-step-by-step/

Matt Brender | Developer Advocacy Lead