Riak 2.0 Pre/Post commit -- SOLVED!!!

Humberto Rodriguez h87rguez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:52:46 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

  I received a lot of help from the linkedin page of Riak and the #riak IRC room on irc.freenode.net <https://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=irc%2Efreenode%2Enet&urlhash=EgVn&_t=commentUrl>. I am using Mac OS 10.10 and the solution was to remove the firts slash from "/tmp/beams/" and it works, "tmp/beams/“.

Thanks for you help,

--- Humberto