Object metadata via NodeJS client

Jose G. Quenum jose.quenum at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 17 06:58:28 EDT 2015

Hi Luke,
It looks like my previous email didn't get through. I have a few questions regarding the riak client.
1 - when I have several indices to add to an object can I just chain them to the riakObject, ie, call successive addIndex methods to a riakObject?
2 - when I am doing a map-reduce,
      a - can I use key filters? What's the syntax?
      b - how can I use map reduce to walk links? In riak-js I used to specify the links in the inputs. What is the syntax with this client?

Thanks in advance
Jose

Sent from my iPad