riak 2.0 + riak-cs 2.0 trouble

John Daily jdaily at basho.com
Fri Apr 17 08:04:42 EDT 2015

Unfortunately it’s very easy to introduce syntax errors into Erlang configuration files (and tricky to diagnose them without Erlang experience), which is why we’re moving toward the newer sysctl-style files like riak.conf.

The example in the documentation looks ok; can we see a copy of your advanced.config file? Please redact any sensitive information, and I’d suggest Pastebin or a GitHub gist.

-John