riak 2.0 + riak-cs 2.0 trouble

John Daily jdaily at basho.com
Fri Apr 17 08:31:48 EDT 2015

Thanks, that helps. You’re right that the documentation is a bit buggy, or at least incomplete.

The problem is that the example provided in the docs is just a snippet. To make a fully-functional advanced.config file requires a bit more syntactical structure.

You’ll need to wrap what you provided in an Erlang array, with square brackets and a period terminating it.

See http://pastebin.com/90gh6amg.

-John