[Announcement] Riak 2.1 - Features & Release Notes

Russell Brown russell.brown at me.com
Tue Apr 21 10:13:54 EDT 2015

I just want to add this link for those who are interested in that kv679 fix.

https://gist.github.com/russelldb/eec09409528974fb4321

There are some operational nuances that need to be considered, and the release notes don’t link to the docs as they don’t seem to exist yet. Hopefully that gist can be used as a stop gap in the mean time.

Cheers

Russell