Riak Java Client

Alex Moore amoore at basho.com
Mon Apr 27 22:39:41 EDT 2015

Hi Cos,

We will continue to support and develop the Java client.

With Roach's departure I'll be taking over development for it.  I've been
his understudy of sorts for about a year now, although my focus has been
more towards the .NET and PHP clients as of late.

>Consequently, if there's no one on this right now, I'm happy to help out
with current and future issues as my time allows it.
We're happy for any of your help, if you've got any issues / bugs / great
ideas just submit an issue on GitHub
<https://github.com/basho/riak-java-client/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md> and
we'll get the ball rolling from there.

Thanks,