Riak 2 Netty BlockingOperationException

Riak4me dehang.zheng at bluestembrands.com
Mon Dec 14 13:42:26 EST 2015

Hi Alex,

Right now I have it set to min: 50 and max: 200 with operation queue max set
too. I've tried it with max: 0 which should be unlimited but actually
there's a bug in riak client 2 where if max is less than min connections,
it'll throw a exception. So i tried not explicitly setting it, which should
take the default value of 0 (unlimited). I had the same exception with this
setting too. Do you suggest I set max to some high number? I can try playing
with that too. Thanks for the quick response.

Riak4me