Java client via Scala - StringBinIndex.Name not accessible

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Tue Dec 15 23:22:06 EST 2015

Hi Toby,

I think you're running into something similar to this:
http://www.scala-lang.org/old/node/1381.html

which links to this: https://issues.scala-lang.org/browse/SI-1806

Not being familar with Java / Scala interop I hope that the discussion
and further links there can help you out.

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer
lbakken at basho.com