Java client via Scala - StringBinIndex.Name not accessible

Toby Corkindale toby at dryft.net
Tue Dec 15 23:34:27 EST 2015

Hi Luke,
Thanks for the quick response.. That link does sound like it's describing
the problem.
I'll see if I can figure out a way to get around it :(
The rest of the code works lovely with thin wrappers around the java
client, and it's only now in the project that I'm trying to get the indexes
added :(

Toby