Riak Search Pagination

Garrido zgbjgg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:34:50 EST 2015

Hello,

Recently we migrated our Riak nodes to another network, so we backup the data and then regenerate the ring, all is well, but there is a strange behaviour in a riak search, for example if we execute a query using the riak_erlang_client, returns the objects in the order:

A, B, C

And then if we execute again the same query the result is:

B, A, C,

So, in other order, do you know what is causing this?, before to change our riak ring to another network, it was working perfectly.

Thank you