Connection multiplexing in the Erlang client

Paulo Almeida paulo.m.m.almeida at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 03:47:36 EST 2015

Hi,

A poolboy or other connection pool based solution still means 1 open tcp
connection per worker. I'm exploring the option of having a single TCP
connection (actually 1 for each Riak node) and then multiplex concurrent
requests to a DB node in a single TCP connection (think HTTP/2 TCP
connection multiplexing).

Thanks.

Paulo