Riak Search Production Configuration

Nirav Shah niravishah at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 10:34:23 EST 2015

Hi All,Just wanted to check what kind of configuration settings does everyone use in production clustered environment for Riak Search/AAE and if someone can share some experience over it? We currently have a 2g memory allocated to Solr and are currently just using the default parameters from riak.conf.
What we have seen so far is that there is data in RIAK but somehow, Solr/Riak search does not return it. I am trying to find out what can cause this and am i missing some kind of configuration settings.

Any response would be appreciated.

Regards,Nirav