Reg: PUT operations

Babu Sunil ssb491989 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 06:30:22 EST 2015

Dear all,

I am facing an issue during PUT operation in RIAK-Erlang.

*Problem Details: *
*1.* When I try to PUT a record its showing the below error message.

*Code :* riakc_pb_socket:put(Pid, CustObj).
*Error:* {error,<<"{error,locked}">>}

*2. When I perform GET operations I am facing the below exception.*
*Excetion:*
** exception exit: {noproc,
                       {gen_server,call,
                           [<0.42.0>,
                            {req,

{rpbgetreq,<<"Customers">>,<<"1">>,undefined,
                                    undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,
                                    undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,
                                    undefined,undefined},
                                60000},
                            infinity]}}
     in function  gen_server:call/3 (gen_server.erl, line 188)

Please help me out with to overcome this problem asap.

Riak -2.0.4
Erlang - Erlang R16B02-basho5 (erts-5.10.3)

Thanks & Regards,
Sunil Babu S