Adding nodes to cluster

Edgar Veiga edgarmveiga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:02:56 EST 2015

Thanks Christopher,

BTW, A few more questions:
- If something goes wrong during the process of joining the nodes, is it
possible to make a rollback? If true, how?
- Should I look again to the leveldb configurations. It has been working
pretty smoothly for more than one year, but 6 more nodes suggests that some
tuning may be needed..

Best regards,
Edgar