Riak client returnTerm and regexp

Matthew Brender mbrender at basho.com
Mon Feb 9 20:38:22 EST 2015

Hi Daniel,

I'm not sure of the specific regex you can run here. The most detail I
found is from this: https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/pull/696

Engel (CC'ed) wrote:

*Adds a regular expression filter for secondary index terms. With this*
*you can scan a range for a binary index from, say A through Z, but only*
*use items that match terms containing "AA".*
*This filter does not work with integer queries, but it does work with*
*$key queries.*

Though maybe you can read the source code better than I can:
https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/pull/715/files#r7406033

I hope that helps,
Matt

*Matt Brender | Developer Advocacy Lead*
Basho Technologies
t: @mjbrender <https://twitter.com/mjbrender>