[Riak KV] Adding new algorithm

Christopher Meiklejohn cmeiklejohn at basho.com
Fri Feb 13 11:20:15 EST 2015

> On Feb 13, 2015, at 5:03 AM, nikhilrane <mastsonu5 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to understand Riak Key Value store as a whole to add new
> replication algorithms. I moved around a lot of files for the "put" flow:
> riak_vnode_master, riak_kv_put_fsm, riak_ensemble_*, etc. but still do not
> understand it well.
>
> Could anyone please suggest an approach or important files/findings?

Hi there,

It’s hard to point you to just one particular resource that will answer your
question.  Maybe we can attempt a different approach.  What in particular
are you looking to change?  With that information, we may be able to point
you in the right direction.

- Chris

Christopher Meiklejohn
Senior Software Engineer