[Riak KV] Adding new algorithm

nikhilrane mastsonu5 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:14:16 EST 2015

Hello Chris,

I plan to add some Chaining replication mechanisms & Paxos variants. The
biggest advantage I have is that the nature of data in my case is simple
CREATE-DELETE. So, this means, the <key, value> pairs would just be created,
replicated and at some point, deleted; but / never / updated. Hence I
presume the refactoring required should be less.

To start with, and get a hang-on, I will go with simple chain replication
mechanism.

- Thank you,
Nikhil.