Riak 1.3.1 high swap usage

John Daily jdaily at basho.com
Thu Feb 19 10:20:58 EST 2015

Daniel, you may be aware of this, but a 3-node Riak cluster is not
recommended and may be playing a minor role in your resource problems.
Every request will hit every server (except for some requests that are
being made twice against a single server, making I/O that much worse), and
depending on your request parameters the loss of a single node may result
in failed reads and/or writes.

-John