YZ search schema question

Zeeshan Lakhani zlakhani at basho.com
Tue Feb 24 09:59:37 EST 2015

Hello Michael,

You should be able to then set a field to be multiValued in your schema that would capture your use-case. You can find more info here -> http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/advanced/search-schema/ <http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/advanced/search-schema/> and http://stackoverflow.com/a/5800830 <http://stackoverflow.com/a/5800830>.

Zeeshan Lakhani
programmer |
software engineer at @basho |
org. member/founder of @papers_we_love |