Riak-CS Node.js client

Kota Uenishi kota at basho.com
Thu Feb 26 01:47:04 EST 2015

Hi,

My 6th sense says you're hitting this problem:
https://github.com/basho/riak_cs/issues/1063

Could you give me an example of code or debug print of Node.js client that
includes the source string before being signed by a secret key?

Otherwise maybe that client is just using v4 authentication which we
haven't yet supported. To avoid it, please try v2 authentication.