RIAK Search - Active Anti-Entropy

Nirav Shah niravishah at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 13:05:55 EST 2015

Hello,I have a production database which is fairly large and uses Secondary Indexes. I was planning to move away from Secondary Index to RIAK Search(SOLR). Can someone please let me know if Active Anti-Entropy will take care of ensuring that all the existing data that i currently have in Production will be automatically synced up once i move to RIAK Search and i should be able to search on those fields. If not, is there any configuration/Settings that can help me achieve this?
Regards,Nirav