CRDT-map usage in erlang mapreduce via HTTP

Cezary Kosko koskocezarym at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:12:48 EST 2015

Hi,
I wanted to ask how you use a map data type in mapreduce. Calling
riak_kv_crdt:map_value/1 seems to be but the start, I can't seem to be able
to extract particular values - proplists:get_value/2 returns undefined for
virtually every possible input, so right now I've localized the keys' index
in proplists:get_keys/1's output and am calling
proplists:get_value(lists:nth(_whatever_index_,
proplists:get_keys(MapValue)), MapValue), but that's as bad as it gets.

Kind regards,
Cezary