RIAK Search - Active Anti-Entropy

Nirav Shah niravishah at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 13:54:37 EST 2015

Hi Luke,
Let me rephrase it.

1. We currently have 2i based searches in our code. We are trying to move it to Solr as per Basho’s recommendation

2. Toachieve this we created Solr schema. But when we tried it in dev, we noticed Solr indexes only gets created for the new data and not for existing data (capturedprior to enabling Solr search)

3. Tobe able to implement Solr search successfully, we need to make sure that Solr indexesexisting data in current RIAK bucket.

Thanks,Nirav