Rick CS MethodNotAllowed

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:42:46 EST 2015

Hi guys,

I’m pulling out hair, at the moment.  I have Riak, Riak CS and Stanchion configured and running, but when I try to create a bucket with erlcloud, I get an error with:

{{aws_error,{http_error,405,[],
                           "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?><Error><Code>MethodNotAllowed</Code><Message>The specified method is not allowed against this resource.</Message><Resource>/buckets</Resource><RequestId>12345</RequestId></Error>”}}

Does anyone have any idea’s why this might be so?

Thanks,
Lee