Rick CS MethodNotAllowed

Toby Corkindale toby at dryft.net
Thu Jan 15 01:29:27 EST 2015

I'm going to take a punt that you're using the wrong domain name.
Eg. you've told riak to use, say, s3.internal as the base, but you're
actually sending queries to s3.example.com (or if you are using
default settings on some tools, s3.amazonaws.com)

If you're using a reverse proxy in front, check that you're passing
the Host: header back.