Rick CS MethodNotAllowed

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 07:57:02 EST 2015

Thank you, Toby, that was exactly it.  I was originally hitting the correct domain, but was getting 500 errors.  I swapped to hitting the IP while adjusting Riak CS to see if I could get it to work, when I stopped getting 500 errors and started getting more meaningful errors.  I guess I should have swapped it back to the domain :-)

Thanks again.
Lee