erlang compile

Sargun Dhillon sargun at sargun.me
Fri Jan 16 04:32:29 EST 2015

So, you need to set add_paths as a runtime option, once you compile
the Erlang program into beam files (perhaps with a .app) so that Riak
can load your code. Have you already compiled your program with the
Erlang compiler that comes with your version of Riak? Which version of
Riak are you using? In 2.0, I believe you have to add it to the
advanced.config, as per: https://github.com/basho/riak/issues/566