erlang compile

Drew Pirrone-Brusse dpirrone-brusse at basho.com
Fri Jan 16 15:37:36 EST 2015

Ildar,

Those instructions assume you already have an instance of Riak
installed on the system you are using to compile new Erlang code.

Unless you are planning on developing in Erlang and deploying custom
modules for Riak operations, you shouldn't need to worry about those
instructions.

If you have an instance of Riak already installed, you should find all
configuration files already present in the /etc/riak directory.

Best,
-Drew