Link Walking and Security

José Ghislain Quenum jose.quenum at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:41:15 EST 2015

thanks again for your clarifications and pointers. I will take a look at
them. There is just one point that you left out. Will there still be the
links entry in the object meta so that I can store links and walk them
manually (using MR)? Or will this functionality completely disappear with
link walking being weed out?
José