Having trouble in connecting to Riak in EC2 with another Ec2 instance

Cosmin Marginean cosminaru at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 03:48:11 EST 2015

Hi Santi,

I’m presuming you’re running Linux, so this might be the result of Riak binding to 127.0.01 by default. You might want to adjust that in /etc/riak/riak.conf
Check for listener.protobuf.* and listener.http.* area. More on this topic here: http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/ops/building/basic-cluster-setup/

Cos