Adding nodes to cluster

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:42:00 EST 2015

I would probably add them all in one go so you have one vnode migration plan that gets executed. What is your ring size? How much data are we talking about? It's not necessarily the number of keys but rather the total amount of data and how quickly that data can move en mass between machines.

-Alexander

@siculars
http://siculars.posthaven.com

Sent from my iRotaryPhone