@RiakIndex annotated field is not stored as part of value

Santi Kumar santi at veradocs.com
Mon Jan 26 03:45:51 EST 2015

Hi
I'm defining a field of an object as 2i index with @RiakIndex. While
creating the object I initialised both the values and stored the object
against the key of that object and stored against the index.

In a separate thread another field of the object is updated where I dont
have handle to the 2i field. So I simply updated the field and stored back.
As the 2i indexed field is not part of the object, that is gone as null and
2i index is removed from that object.

After this, any search method on the original index key is failing to
return this object. Is there any way to access 2i index corresponding to
the key of object or storing the 2i index field as part of the object.

When I fetch the object with the key, I'm not able to see the filed which
is definied as 2i field?

Please give me some clues on that.

Thanks
Santi