Riak Java Client and Links

Cosmin Marginean cosminaru at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 06:29:54 EST 2015

I am implementing a custom way to handle Riak Links using a Java Client. Looking at the samples available (https://github.com/basho/riak-java-client/wiki/Using-links which is outdated) it seems that it’s not entirely straightforward to use RiakLinks with POJOs and automatic conversion. More importantly, when one wants to use RiakLinks, they have to use RiakObject and manually serialise the object.

I’d like to know if I’m missing something in the docs or if there are alternative practices for this usecase (POJO + “manually" handled links)

Thank you
Cos