Query on Riak Search in a cluster of 3 nodes behind ELB is giving different result everytime

Santi Kumar santi at veradocs.com
Wed Mar 4 13:15:44 EST 2015

Hi,
We are running into a strange issue with Riak Search. Our setup is with 3
nodes of Riak (with search enabled) in 3 different  ec2 instances behind
ELB. App server talks to the cluster through ELB. We are querying for list
of objects through *:* query instead of list bucket keys and every time the
result is different. We have only 4 objects in that bucket / index, only
few times it's giving all 4 but ofther it returns 2 or 3.

This wasn't happening when we have one instance of Riak. Any insight?

Thanks
Santi