Query on Riak Search in a cluster of 3 nodes behind ELB is giving different result everytime

Santi Kumar santi at veradocs.com
Thu Mar 5 11:06:41 EST 2015

This issue is happening for *:* query only. It doesn't have lot of objects
so we are doing *:* query. Ever time it fetches different number when I
switched to list all keys and do a multi get its returning all objects

Another thing what we do is we create indexes on the fly and wait for index
creation by checking Listindex operation. Once it found the index then we
are associating the Bucket with index. After that we write some entries
into that bucket.

I fetched the key and tried searching again but it's the same again. So
read repair would have happened so that wouldn't be the issue I can check
AAE

Can you suggest any better way for these index creations and bucket
association? I suspect that might be the reason
Is there any way to check what's the data each shard has? I tried solr
query with shards param

Thanks
Santi